According to the most recent survey conducted by Nielsen and E-Poll Market Research, the public gives the biggest thumbs down to these ten players. Only players registering a minimum awareness level of 10% of the public were considered.
The New Jersey Nets forward, Humphries made headlines all summer for his heavily publicized marriage and divorce to Kim Kardashian after on 72 days.
Other players making the list include;
2. LeBron James - His decision to exit Cleveland
3. Kobe Bryant - The rape allegations few years ago
4. Tony Parker - Breakup with wife, Eva Longoria and reports of infidelity with the wife of a former teammate.
5. Metta World Peace (Ron Artest) - His role in the infamous Pistons-Pacers brawl a few years ago.
6. Chris Bosh - Call him LeBron light. Fans just don’t like stars leaving their teams to join other stars.
7. Carmelo Anthony - Forced his way out of Denver to a big market, making Anthony yet another poster boy for what’s wrong with the league in some people’s eyes.
8. Paul Pierce - Some fans just have strong feelings about Celtics and Lakers players. Plus, Pierce was very outspoken on the union’s negotiating tactics during the recent NBA lockout.
9. Dwyane Wade - Completes the Miami trifecta – fans just see the “Big Three” as NBA villains.
10. Lamar Odom - For being married to Kim Kardashian sister, Khloe.