Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Michelle Obama is Absolutely Stunning for Verge Magazine

Portrait of Michelle Obama on orange backgroundPortrait of Michelle Obama on orange background
I absolutely love the First Lady in this photos for Verge Magazine, she looks effortlessly stunning. Love the fashion, creativity and simplicity.

I read the interview and what she says about why she loves Social Media stuck with me;

“Social media bypasses the middle man. People can get to know me directly. They can see that I’m kind of silly sometimes, that I care. They can feel the passion and they don’t have to have it filtered through another source. And young people in particular like that.”

See more photos after cut...


Portrait of Michelle Obama with phones around her
Portrait of Michelle Obama on orange background
Portrait of Michelle Obama on orange background

6 comments:

  1. I only want to throw firecrackers, but also throwing bombs. They threw firecrackers in order to attract the attention of others, confuse the enemy; throwing bombs is my real purpose. However, I can not tell you when I threw firecrackers, when throwing bombs. The game is to falsehoods, so just happy. If you feel pain in the game, it means you play the wrong.
    _________________________
    I hope you like it: CSGO Skins
    I put my thoughts all written here: Cheap CSGO Skins

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u want get more information pls click rsgoldfast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for writing so interesting blog.



    Affinity can play together, I hope you can play runescape together.www.rs2joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If u want get more information pls click rsgoldfast

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like runescape.If you want to more Rsgold,you could join our website:Runescape Gold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better Service,Lower Price,Get More Fun at OSRS Gold

    ReplyDelete