Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rihanna Fires Back At Journalist For Calling Her A ‘Poisonous Pop Princess'

(Ringing the bell and shouting) Round 2 Yo! Rihanna has replied Liz Jones, writer for Dailymail who released a lengthy article about Rihanna being a toxic role model to her young fans, disgusted at her weed smoking, boob-exposing and more. Incase you missed it read it HERE.

As earlier predicted, Rihanna didn't hold back as replied Liz with a few insults of her own. Read what she posted on Instagram below...
LOL!!!! My money got a bad habit of pissing people off!! If you sincerely wanna help little girls more than their own parents do, here’s a toxic tip: don’t be amateur with your articles, you sound bitter! 
What’s all this about hair and nails and costumes and tattoos?? ….That sh-t ain’t clever!!! That sh-t ain’t journalism! That’s a sad sloppy menopausal mess!!! 


Nobody over here acts like they’re perfect! I don’t pretend that I’m like you, i just live… My life!! And I don’t know why y’all still act so surprised by any of it!! “Role Model” is not a position or title that I have ever campaigned for, so chill wit dat! I got my own f-cked up sh-t to work on, I’ll never portray that as perfect, but for right now it’s ME!! 
Call it what ya want!! Toxic was cute, Poisonous Pop Princess had a nice ring to it, just a lil wordy! And P.S. my first American Vogue cover was in 2011…APRIL!!! #ElizabethAnnJones.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment