Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Former Playboy Bunny, Holly Madison Is Engaged To Pasquale Rotella

Holly Madison - I'm Finally Engaged!Holly Madison showed off her engagement ring shortly after Pasquale Rotella asked for her hand in marriage during the 17th annual Electric Daisy Carnival at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on June 23, 2013.Holly Madison - I'm Finally Engaged!Holly Madison - I'm Finally Engaged!
Its official! Holly and long time boyfriend, Pasquale Rotella are engaged. The new mom to three months old baby girl, Rainbow shared the great news on her blog today, Monday.
The former Girl Next Door star, 33, wrote in a new blog post with several pictures saying;
"I got engaged on Sunday! My fiancĂ© was so wonderful in creating such a romantic night!. He proposed to me at the top of the Ferris Wheel at EDC Las Vegas. I was so happy that so many of our close friends were there to share the wonderful moment with us!. We rode around the festival on the art car until the sun came up! I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful or magical proposal."
 This is the first engagement for Madison, who was previously in a long-term relationship with Playboy founder Hugh Hefner. She has been dating event planner Rotella since the fall of 2011.
Congrats to the them. See her ring close up below...

Holly Madison showed off her engagement ring shortly after Pasquale Rotella asked for her hand in marriage during the 17th annual Electric Daisy Carnival at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on June 23, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment