Saturday, June 15, 2013

New Music: Kelly Rowland ft. R. Kelly - Dirty Laundry Remix

Kelly Rowland teams up with R.Kelly for the remix of her latest single 'Dirty Laundry'. While she pours out more emotions on this track, R.Kelly also takes aim at his haters and competition. 

He blasts younger competitors and accuse them of copying his style. On his verse, he sings;

See the truth of the matter is everybody can’t do this...
And that’s why I got these shxt talking R&B singers on my hit list…
They bite my style so much I swear I should write a book...
And when I look at TV I say Goddamn, that’s my look”

He’s definitely airing out some dirty laundry on this one, wonder which of these artists he's talking about... Like the original, the feelings come out. Listen to R. Kelly’s remix of Rowland’s “Dirty Laundry” below;

No comments:

Post a Comment