Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DJ Khaled's Proposal To Nicki Minaj Was A Stunt To Promote His New Single

DJ Khaled and Nicki Minaj
The rapper's marriage proposal to fellow label mate, Nicki Minaj was just a publicity stunt to promote his new single,  "I Wanna Be With You" which also features Nicki.

Minaj who exposed this on Monday while talking to Hot 97′s Funkmaster Flex says the stunt was a promotional gag to draw attention to his upcoming album;
"I was shocked just like the rest of the world and I was cracking up laughing with the rest of the world 'cause Khaled is a master at what he does. 
Nobody in my real life took it seriously. Everybody just hit me like, 'LOL. Yo, Khaled is crazy. Khaled is my brother and Khaled was not serious with that damn proposal, ya'll, please let it go.  
He was kidding. He's not attracted to me, he doesn't like me. We're brother and sister. It was just another way for him to kinda give the world a glimpse on the feeling of this record".

No comments:

Post a Comment