Monday, May 20, 2013

"It's Not True": Jay Z Denies Pregnancy Reports

Program Director Ebro Darden of New York’s Hot 97 says the rapper revealed it himself after he congratulated him over the weekend.

Ebro emailed Jay-Z on Friday to congratulate him on Beyonce’s reported second pregnancy but the rapper responded on Saturday saying; "It's not true, the news is worse than blogs."

It was the same weekend Beyonce allegedly posted and immediately deleted a text on Instagram that read: “I can’t stop the rumors from starting, and I can’t really change people's minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me.”

Well there you have it people, there's no greater source than Beyonce's husband right? I hope they release an official statement to let everyone know once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment