Friday, May 18, 2012

Video: D’banj Plans to set up his Own Record Label?

Dapo Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’banj
The Artist who is signed to Kanye West's G.O.O.D Music talked about his new project in an interview while visiting Ghana.

Though he did not give details but he was dropping hints about a new record label.
“My new record label is being structured,” D’banj said. “What I have right now and I can tell you is that my new record label has worldwide distribution with Universal Music Group”.
He described the new label as a movement, adding that he is bringing Def Jam Universal Music Group to Africa so that it can be structured.
“For me it’s not about the record label, it’s about the success story of the whole movement. It is about bringing the structure that has made music what music is in global world and bringing it to Africa” he said.
Watch Video below...

No comments:

Post a Comment