Thursday, October 13, 2011

Is Beyonce faking her Pregnancy?


These speculations mounted when the singer's bump appeared to squash as she sat down during an interview to promote her new album 4.

This news has trigged wild "conspiracy theories" that she is faking her pregnancy while a surrogate mother carries her baby.


She did speak about her public pregnancy announcement during an interview  with Harper's Bazaar which has left people really wondering.

She said:
             "I put a lot of thought into how I wanted to unveil it. It was   
              important to me that I was able to do it myself. I was extremely  
              nervous. It was the toughest red carpet I ever did... I decided to  
              say nothing and proudly show my baby bump. I felt it was more 
              powerful to see the love and enthusiasm as opposed to saying  
              anything. I have waited to start a family with my husband
              so that I can concentrate on my career. It was important to me 
              that I gave myself time to focus on becoming the woman I want
              to be, building my empire, my relationship, and my self-worth,
              before I became a mother, now God has blessed us with the 
              ultimate".

Am still finding it hard to believe she is faking this pregnancy.....


Find the shocking video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment