Friday, August 23, 2013

Full Video: Watch Kanye West Like Never Before On The Kris Jenner Show

Finally get to watch this interview and I must say seeing this side of Kanye is so weird, the rapper is all loving and soft.... this his love for Kim Kardashian is strong o!

In addition to unveiling the first photo of his two-month-old daughter North West, Kanye opens up about his love for Kim Kardashian, he recalls first meeting her when she was working as Brandy’s assistant, describing it as definitely love at first sight. 

On seeing Kim for the first time: “I remember seeing pictures of her in Australia with Paris Hilton and reading her name and telling my friends, ‘Man, have you ever seen Kim Kardijan?”

On living with the Kardashians: “It’s interesting. Just as a creative guy, I would have my apartment in New York and just be a bachelor. The apartment was super minimal, like one plant. And here it’s something everywhere at all times. It’s noise at all times happening. I wasn't used to it, and now when I’m out, you know, I try to get home early, just to be around my family.”

On bettering himself: “I have improvements that I need to make as a human being. The way that I talk to people, being too sharp with people or being too edgy. As a creative guy, sometimes it’s hard for me to small talk. It’s hard for me to ask what the weather is like. That’s something that your family and Kim, she’s definitely teaching me and helping me be a better person.”

On what fatherhood taught him about the Taylor Swift incident: “The last thing I would want to happen to my daughter is some crazy drunk black guy in a leather shirt to come up and cut her off at an awards show. That’s the last thing I’d want.”

On President Obama’s remarks about him and Kim: “Obama basically said we’re the new American Dream. I think he was posing it as I was supposed to take it in a negative way. But I just feel really happy that the president mentions me so often. Thank you very much, Obama.”



No comments:

Post a Comment