Monday, August 19, 2013

Former Real Housewives Of Atlanta Star Kim Zolciak Reveals She's Pregnant With Twins

Kim Zolciak announced she’s pregnant with twins. ‘I couldn’t be more excited,’ she said.Growing family: Kim Zolciak, shown last month in a selfie, announced on Monday that she was pregnant with twins
Kim and her 27-year-old professional American football player husband Kroy Biermann are expecting twins. The 35-year-old mother of four announced in June that she was pregnant again during the season finale of her reality show Don't Be Tardy.

Kim told E! News'I'm having twins and I couldn't be more excited. I was completely shocked. I had no idea. t was a natural conception, but twins do run in the family, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. I can't believe I am going to be a mom to six children. It's going to be very busy but it's a dream come true'.

Kim and er hubby wed in November 2011 and already have two sons together, Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash, 1. The reality star also has two daughters from previous relationships, Brielle, 16 and Ariana, 12 whom Biermann recently adopted.

Congrats to the big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment