Monday, January 28, 2013

Victoria Beckham Looks Stunning on the Cover of Elle UK Magazine's March Issue

See Victoria Beckham's full photo shoot and read the interview in the March issue of ELLE UK, on sale January 30
The 38 year old British fashion designer looked absolutely gorgeous posing for a whopping twelve page shoot wearing dresses by Burberry, Lanvin, Hussein Chalayan, Miu Miu, Manolo Blahnik and of course her own collection, while opening up to the mag.

Victoria talks about a range of things, stemming from her clothing line to David Beckham's post-LA Galaxy life. Check out more photos and some excerpt from the interview below after cut...



Green with envy: Victoria also opened up on her insecurities regarding her husband, David, and her role in the Spice Girls

On working on her own fashion line:
‘It was never my intention to prove anybody wrong. I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it. I don’t have to work, I need to work. All these people [her fellow fashion designers], they’ve not just been given anything. They’ve worked hard. And I’ve never been given anything either. But I have a good work ethic; David has an incredible work ethic. I want my kids to have a good work ethic. I believe you can achieve anything if you work hard enough to get it.'

Grafter: Victoria Beckham credits her success as a designer to her work ethic which she said husband David shares in a new interview with Elle Magazine
On what it means to her to be making her way in fashion:
‘When I was on stage with the Spice Girls, I thought people were there to see the other four and not me. And when I go out with David and people take pictures I think, ‘They’re here to take David’s picture.’
On running a business:
‘You’ve got to trust people. And because I am a control freak, sometimes that’s difficult for me, because I want to micro-manage absolutely everything. I can’t hand over. But I’m trying to do that more. It’s hard because I have such a specific vision.’

No comments:

Post a Comment