Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Music: Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Eliogu - “You & I”

photo
The actress who claims that her passion for music started from her youthful days, when she was a chorister in the church has finally released her first single You and I.
"Music has always been my first love and I sing not because it's in Vogue but because I know that I have what it takes to make a good music. After 16 years in the industry I know that have paid my dues, so now it is time for me to live my dream and do music on the professional level. For me it's a mission not a competition".  
Speaking on her genre of music she said," I love every kind of music and I do practically almost every kind. I am in between fast and slow, I do lots of Soul, Jazz, High life, Reggae and Gospel but very contemporary one's".

Listen to her first single after cut....

Nice one, sounds like she's channeling Onyeka Nwenu tho...What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. Very true, she sounds like Onyeka Owenu... she tried tho, nice one for a first timer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually nice.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody now sings, na wa o

    ReplyDelete