Friday, August 23, 2013

Kanye West Confesses Kim Kardashian Is His Joy In Kris Jenner Interview

Three clips from Kanye West's upcoming hour-long interview with Kris Jenner (Kim Kardashian's mum) have surfaced in which the rapper talks happily and openly about his love for Kim.

The 36-year-old who is not known for public displays of affection gushes about how Kim is his joy and doesn't care when people say the relationship will damage his credibility as an artist or designer.

In Kanye's words, I could have people saying, 'This is going to damage your credibility as an artist or as a designer, and I say, 'I don't care. I love this woman, or someone could say, the paparazzi surround you. ... Everyone knows you don't like paparazzi. Why would you be with this person?' And I would say, 'I'm being with this person because I love this person and she's worth it to me.... She’s my joy, and she brought my new joy into the world.”

Hmmm, this is the first tome I'm hearing stuffs like this from Kanye, so cute... the full clip will air today meanwhile watch previews below...








No comments:

Post a Comment