Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Video: “It’s Painful and Not Easy” - Kim Kardashian Speaks Out on Her Pregnancy

The reality star, 32, stepped out on the red carpet for the first time since announcing she's expecting a baby with boyfriend, Kanye West and said that being pregnant so far is “not as easy” as she had thought it would be, and has, at times, been “painful.”

Kim told ET Online at the New Year’s Eve event at 1OAK Nightclub at The Mirage in Las Vegas last night;
When people say pregnancy is fun and they love it I would have to disagree. I think from this stage on it does become easier.... but it's adjusting. Even my sister has made it look easy, but it's not as easy as people think, It's a little painful ... But I heard it's all worth it, so I'm looking forward to that.
Watch the Video after cut...


No comments:

Post a Comment