Friday, January 4, 2013

Part 3 Video: "I Liked her But I Didn't Want Any Wahala For My Life" - D'banj Opens Up About Genevieve And More on the Juice

This last part of the interview is quite revealing, D'banj talks about things people are really interested in knowing. 

He talks about Global  Kokolets, Nigerian Female Artists, his desire to Sign Tonto Dikeh to his record label, his reality show airing soon, the truth about his relationship with Genevieve and that he's not single contrary to what people may think.

When asked about his relationship with Genevieve, the Kokomaster says;
"She was a friend, like your definition of a friend...I haven't see her.. I don't know who dumped who"
When asked if there was a romance thing going, he says;

Continue to read after cut...


"There must have been, with every spoon there's fire, I was feeling her sha.. I liked her but i didn't want any wahala for my life, its not as if she's wahala.. but you know she's Genevieve .. she's beautiful... she has good number of men running after her same as me... i think we better as friends..."


No comments:

Post a Comment