Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Photos: Kerry Washington Talks Secret Wedding To NFL Star Nnamdi Asomugha In Cover Issue Of Glamour Magazine

Kerry Washington appears on the cover of Glamour’s October 2013 issue.Kerry Washington flashes some leg in the Ocotber issue of Glamour magazine.'I learned through experience that it doesn't work for me to talk about my personal life' the newly married star told the mag. Kerry Washington stuns in the glossy, the actress plays Olivia Pope in the ABC hit "Scandal."
The 36-year-old star explains why she keeps her lips sealed when it comes to dishing  about her personal life. See excerpts from her interview below...

Glamour Magazine: OK, so relationships. In interview after interview, you always use the same phrase: “I don’t talk about my personal life.” I’m curious about the discipline that it requires to be so tight-lipped.
Kerry Washington: I learned through experience that it doesn’t work for me to talk about my personal life. I’ve had earlier times in my career when I did talk about it. I was on the cover of a bridal magazine [InStyle Weddings, in 2005, when Washington was engaged to actor David Moscow]. But I couldn’t just turn around and say, “I only want to talk about the good stuff, but not the bad stuff.” So I just thought, OK, no more.

Kerry Washington shows of her sexy stems in the newest issue of Glamour magazine.
Glamour Magazine: You even managed to get married in June without anyone knowing.
Kerry Washington: Absolutely! I’m walking around in the world with my ring. And when people say congratulations, I say thank you. But I’m going to continue to not talk about it and just let it unfold.

Glamour Magazine: It must have been satisfying to pull off a wedding with no press around.
Kerry Washington: [Laughs.] I don’t want to sound smug about it…but the point is to do what’s best for me. I have girlfriends in this business who talk about their personal lives, and it works for them, and I love it. But not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment