Thursday, January 17, 2013

'I listen to Make Love To Me before having sex with my husband': Beyoncé Reveals Her Bedroom Secrets

Yummy mummy: The singer poses up in variety of outfits, all accesorised with chunky jewelleryIn the bedroom... Beyoncé takes a rugby ball: In the behind the scenes footage fans get a glimpse of the star's boudoir Stripping off: Beyoncé shows off her perfect figure in the behind the scenes video in leopard print pants Shirt open... mic in hand: Beyoncé shows how to rock the karaoke look
Beyoncé reveals her bedroom secret during her sizzling photoshoot and interview with GQ magazine in her home. According to her when she is scared she often listens to Make Love To Me, by Rick James, before going to make love to her husband rapper Jay-Z.

In her words;
'If I'm scared, be scared, allow it, release it, move on. I think I need to go listen to 'Make Love to Me' and make love to my husband."
So what do you do before you get it ON with yours? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment