Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bank Manager Stabbed to Death by Debtor's brother -in-law


Bank manager of Spring Bank (now Keystone Bank Limited), Ebute Meta branch, Lagos, Mr. Emeka Ohazuruike was killed by Kenneth Udeh because he was rude and provoked him.

According to Udeh, “Ohazuruike had been harassing him for the money which his brother-in-law had borrowed from him. 

Idemili, however, denied been involved in the murder and denied that Udeh acted on his instruction to kill the banker because of the loan.
Idemili said, “Ohazuruike and I were good friends even though we used to argue because of the money, which I wasn’t able to pay back in full. I used the money to import goods from Vietnam and he was aware of this. I had no hand in his murder. In fact, when I was travelling to the east with Udeh, I didn’t know that he had been murdered. I only heard from one of my neighbors that something bad had happened to him and was told not to come home.


“I admit that he borrowed me over N11m but before he died, I had paid him N2m. I feel bad that this kind of thing happened. I did not send Udeh to go and kill him.

Udeh just took panadol for Idemili's headache for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment